Friday, May 13, 2016

"I’m gonna do a tattoo in honor of my ex-husband." Mayte Garcia reveals int his video!!

Mayte Garcia, ex-wife of Prince and star of Hollywood Exes, recently posted a periscope video of herself getting a tattoo in honor of  her ex. In the video she mentioned how she hated saying the word ex and I quote
"I’m gonna do a tattoo in honor of my ex-husband. I don’t like saying ex, because in my world, I didn’t divorce him. He did, I didn’t. So thank you. Thank you for my loss. It sucks. It sucks…He is the father of my child. Prince forever.”
It is clear that Mayte had a few drinks which she admitted. She let us in on prince's life saying he had no tattoos. This video is not only intimate but raw with emotions, we feel her pain. She should do what she pleases, if it means getting a Prince tattoo! She was the mother of his son and his wife, hopefully this helps her deal with loosing prince. Mayte we are praying for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment